Endurance Technologies eyes Rs 10,000 crore turnover by 2020 – Autocar Professional

The Aurangabad-based Endurance Technologies, a leading supplier of aluminium die casting products, suspension and braking systems, aims to double its current turnover by 2020.
The Aurangabad-based Endurance Technologies, a leading supplier of aluminium die casting products, transmission, suspension and braking systems, aims to double its current turnover by 2020.
The company’s total annual sales (including domestic and overseas) for FY 2014-15 stood close to Rs 5,000 crore with almost 70 percent coming from the domestic operations. The overseas operations, on the other hand, roughly account for 30 percent of its annual revenues.
Speaking to Autocar Professional at the recent Auto Expo 2016 in New Delhi, company sources said: “We have a five-year business plan within which we are eyeing a turnover of Rs 10,000 crore by 2020. This is planned to be achieved through organic growth. However, the market has been largely flat for the two-wheeler segment. Therefore, our growth projections for the near and medium term depend on the pattern of market demand. We are anticipating a growth in the range of 5 percent consolidated for the ongoing financial year.”
Endurance Technologies, it is learnt, has also earmarked investments in the range of Rs 150-175 crore for capacity expansion for 2016 requirements under its 2020 growth plan.
The company is banking upon advancements in product technologies such as braking (combined braking systems (CBS / anti-lock braking systems) and suspension systems (adjustable damping front forks) to lead the charge for growth in the near and medium term.
“Mandatory legislative requirement of ABS for 125cc and above two-wheelers is good news for us. Further, the scooter segment is estimated to continue growing in the foreseeable future,” added company officials.
According to the company, it has 24 manufacturing plants – 17 in India, five in Italy and two in Germany – and a large portfolio of OEMs as its customers across two-wheelers, passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Some of its customers across the automotive spectrum in India and Europe include Bajaj Auto, Suzuki Motorcycle India, Royal Enfield, Hero MotoCorp, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, India Yamaha Motor, Renault-Nissan, Daimler, Fiat Chrysler, VW Group (including Audi and Porsche), General Motors, BMW, Ford, Maruti Suzuki India, Hyundai Motor India, Tata Motors and others.
auther Autocar Pro News Desk calendar22 Dec 2023
Talbros to generate Rs 81.8 crore from its divestment in Nippon Leakless Talbros, which manufactures gaskets for major t…
auther Autocar Pro News Desk calendar22 Dec 2023
While this will be 25,000 units less than the EV market leader had targeted, as a result of inadequate charging infrastr…
auther Autocar Pro News Desk calendar21 Dec 2023
The Eicher Pro 8035XM E-smart tipper with maximum power of 350 hp, is engineered to handle challenging conditions of min…
Will the Indian auto sector’s bull run continue post festive push?
Will the Indian auto sector’s bull run continue post festive push?
Yes
73.12%
No
26.88%
The highlight of the issue is about India’s journey towards Destination Zero Emi…
Latest Auto Industry updates
and News Articles
Get all the latest updates from the automobile universe

source

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *